If you are interested in helping us save our bare-nosed wombats, there are a few options.
I do two things for wombats: rescue drives and treating wombats with mange. The area where I need most assistance is with mange treatment. I can’t do this on my own, I need people who care to become involved. It takes a village…. 🙂
So the things you can do:
- Become a volunteer
- If you want to join us (frequency is up to you), please register as volunteer and answer questions so I know what you are interested in
- We will start doing scouting sessions soon (remainder of 2021) to find wombat populations in the ACT that requires treatment
- If you want to learn more about the rescue side and willing to help with callouts let me know when you register as volunteer at the link above, and we can discuss your training
- Donate things we use on a regular basis, such as…
I have an account with Specialist Sales who provides the Cydectin for us.
- You can pay any amount you wish directly into the sales account
- This will enable me to buy the medicine once there are enough funds available
IMPORTANT: as reference, please use Yolandi Vermaak, (to allocate to the correct account).
Please make your payment to:
Specialist Sales P/L
BSB: 034 221
ACC: 278 300
Thank you again to each and every person who is helping us in doing this important work. The bare-nosed wombat is becoming increasingly vulnerable and I do not want to see them become endangered and extinct. But we have to act now.