If you are interested in helping us save our bare-nosed wombats, there are a few options.
I do two things for wombats: rescue drives and treating wombats with mange. The area where I need most assistance is with mange treatment. I can’t do this on my own, I need people who care to become involved. It takes a village…. 🙂
So the things you can do:
- Become a volunteer
- If you want to join us (frequency is up to you), please send an email to email@example.com
- We will start doing scouting sessions soon (July 2021) to find wombat populations in the ACT that requires treatment. This will usually take place over weekends. Shift roster available on request
- If you want to learn more about the rescue side and willing to help with callouts let me know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss your training
- Donate things we use on a regular basis, such as…
I have an account with Specialist Sales who provides the Cydectin for us.
- You can pay any amount you wish directly into the sales account
- This will enable me to buy the medicine once there are enough funds available
IMPORTANT: as reference, please use Yolandi Vermaak, (to allocate to the correct account).
Please make your payment to:
Specialist Sales P/L
BSB: 034 221
ACC: 278 300
Thank you again to each and every person who is helping us in doing this important work. The bare-nosed wombat is becoming increasingly vulnerable and I do not want to see them become endangered and extinct. But we have to act now.